Motor Cycle Comprehensive Takaful
Our Motor Cycle Comprehensive Takaful provides a comprehensive cover for your ride that you can count on. The premium rates offered promises to provide all the Takaful needs that your Motor Cycle requires.
I. Loss in case of damage to vehicle by:
a. Accidental external means
b. Fire, external explosion, self-ignition, lightning and frost
c. Burglary, housebreaking and theft
d. Malicious act
e. Riot and strike damage
f. Flood, typhoon, hurricane & cyclone
g. Earthquake, volcanic eruption or other convulsion of nature
h. Risk while in transit by air, road, rail, inland waterway, lift or elevator.
i. Transport of motor cycle to nearest workshop in case it breaks down (Subject to Rs 100 limit)
j. In the event of motor cycle being disabled by reason of loss or damage:
• the Takaful may authorize repair of Motor Cycle necessitated by damage for which the liability of the company should not exceed Rs.200 for such repair.
• The company should be provided a detailed estimate of the costs incurred.
II. Third Party Liability on the Takaful in case of:
a. Death or bodily injury to a third party (except for the person employed by the Takaful)
b. Damage to property of a third party (except for the property held in trust or custody by the Takaful of a third party)
c. Indemnity to any person driving any on Takaful order/permission given that he is not entitled to indemnity under any other PMD
d. Indemnity to the Takaful even when he is driving a vehicle not belonging to him and not hired by him under a hire purchase agreement
e. In case of death of a third party, the company will indemnify the deceased’s personal representatives in the terms of and subject to the limitations of the PMD
Age: Manufacturing year 2013 and above
Maximum Sum Takaful/IEV: Rs. 160,000/-
Vehicle Type: Private
Premium Rate : For Honda - 12.5% of I.E.V | Others – 10% of IEV
Deductible : 15% of IEV in case of Theft/Snatch
|Personal Accident Cover of Rs. 100,000/- for the Rider.||FREE|
- An immediate notice to the company to be issued in case of a claim arising.
- In case of theft of the Takaful vehicle, an immediate notice to the police is mandatory.
- In case the Takaful loses his original excise duty and taxation papers, he should immediate inform the company within 48 hours.
- Cancellation of PMD by the company or the Takaful on a 7 days’ notice with return of premium on pro rata basis.
- Consequential loss
- Depreciation and wear and tear.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns/failures.
- Damage to tyres and battery unless the vehicle is damaged too at the same time (company liable to 50% of the cost of replacement in that case).
- Loss arising from theft or criminal misappropriation or breach of trust by Takaful’s Driver or known person.
- Any accident or injury caused/sustained outside the geographical area.
- Claim arising out of any contractual liability.
- Any loss occurring in case of the vehicle being driven by any person other than a driver as described in the schedule.
- Any loss occurring from radiation, nuclear fuel or weapons.
- Any loss occurring as a result of the Takaful driving under influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs.
- Any loss occurring as a result of war, civil unrest.
- Others- Please refer to the PMD document for complete set of exclusions.