Traveling creates memories of a lifetime, and can also mean encountering the unexpected; to protect yourself and your travel investment, Jubilee General Insurance introduces “International ViaCare” Insurance. It offers a comprehensive coverage for the entire duration of your stay, providing medical emergencies, evacuation, travel inconvenience, accidental death and many other perils. The product is designed to facilitate you 24/7 anywhere in the world, so that wherever you go, we’ve got you covered!
Plans and coverage
- Schengen Compliant fulfills the Visa requirement of Schengen States by offering US$50,000 or equivalent cover for hospitalization and medical expenses.
- Multi-Purpose offers travelers Insurance anywhere in the world except Schengen States by offering US$10,000 or equivalent cover for hospitalization and medical expenses.
International ViaCare offers two types of plans:
- Plan for individual
- Plan for family
- 100% Limit for all Family Members in case of Medical Expense and Hospitalization.
- 50% Limit for spouse and 25% for children in case of Accidental Death & Permanent Disability.
- A charge of 4% additional withholding tax in case of non-filers.
- Premiums are inclusive of all applicable taxes and levies.
Value Added Services
- 24/7 worldwide facilitation of our international partner, Intana Global, in case of medical emergency for both Schengen compliant and multi-purpose trips.
- Insured’s age of coverage is up to 65 years starting from 18 years of age. For 66-70 years of age, call us at 0800-03786 to buy the product.
- The Family Plan includes the insured, spouse (only one), and four children of age between 6 months to 18 years.
- Pre-Existing medical conditions and the deductibles that apply on the policy.
- Passport left Unattended at any time (including in a motor vehicle or in the custody of carriers) unless deposited in a hotel safe, safety deposit box or left in your locked accommodation.
- Loss or theft of Passport not reported to the Police, local embassy, consulate or issuing authority within 24 hours of the discoveryof the loss or theft.
- Loss or damage due to delay, confiscation or detention by customs or other authority.
- Fines, penalties, punitive damages.
- Cost of passport renewal.
- War invasion or terrorism.
- For more details on exclusions refer to policy wording.
|Accidental Death & Permanent Disability||US$15,000||US$10,000|
|Medical Expenses & Hospitalization Abroad||US$50,000||US$10,000|
|Transport or Repartition in case of illness or injury||US$50,000||US$15,000|
|Emergency Dental Care||US$750||US$500|
|Repatriation of Family Member traveling with the insured||US$3,000||US$1,500|
|Repatriation of Mortal Remains||US$5,000||US$5,000|
|Return of Dependent Children||US$5,000||US$5,000|
|Emergency Return Home Following Death of close Family Member||US$5,000||US$5,000|
|Loss of Passport||US$250||US$100|
|Loss of Checked-in Baggage||US$500||US$250|
|Compensation for delay in the arrival of luggage||US$250||US$100|
|Travel And Stay Over One immediate Family Member||US$100 per day for 10 days only||US$100 per day for 10 days only|
- Medical Expenses & Hospitalization: USD 100 each and every loss
- Trip Cancellation: USD 35 each and every loss
- Delayed Departure: 8 hours
- Per Round Trip: Maximum 92 days are covered for single trip.
|Premium Payable (Individual and Family)|